Pages

9/5/13

(Hiding Her Face in Shame)

It's time for a confession.

I have not read anything by the following authors yet. And yes, that means that I should be locked up in literary prison until such time as I have read these authors and proven that I am not living under a rock.

1. Jeffrey Eugenides

2. Margaret Atwood

3. Ian Fleming

4. Ursula Le Guin

5. Neil Gaiman

6. Jonathan Safran Foer

7. David Foster Wallace

8. Zadie Smith

9. Jonathan Franzen

10. Dave Eggers

11. Cormac McCarthy

12. Paul Auster


If you have someone you think I should add, let me know in the comments. Let me know NICELY. You see, I've been wandering around in the 19th century for a while...

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I’ve read four of these authors (2,5,8, and 11). I loved Zadie Smith’s books, especially White Teeth – highly recommended. Do read it!

    ReplyDelete