Pages

8/10/15

Rachel's Random Recommendation #48: The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King

http://i2.wp.com/pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/dark-tower-books.jpg?crop=0px%2C13px%2C1310px%2C877px&resize=446%2C299 

I've been an avid Stephen King reader ever since I was 14 or 15 and read The Shining. Since then, I've devoured many more of his novels, including Under the Dome, Bag of Bones, Insomnia, Running Man, and even the screenplay for Storm of the Century. You may wonder why I didn't list It, Carrie, or some of his other well-known books, and that's because I haven't gotten to them yet. But- I absolutely had to read his Dark Tower series. It's been bugging me for a while, and I decided to get them all as audiobooks and plow through them. It's gonna be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment